Contents worth noting:
- Newman’s Own sauce expired 2/2013
- Seven decanted bottles of Gatorade. If mom can manage the decanting process, handling a gallon bottle, why go through this exercise?
- Antique lefover rice.
- Exploding pint of homemade broth. Age unknown.
- Homemade pint of spaghetti sauce under pressure. Age unknown.
- Open home-canned beets, dated 5/2014.
- Open home-canned pint of tomato sauce dated 2014.
- Another of the above with a crop of mold.
- Open homemade half-pint spaghetti sauce dated 3/2014.
- Half-pint of suspicious mayo of unknown age.
- Mystery half-pint of a toxic substance.
- Quart of home-canned Kosher dill tomatoes dated 10/2006.
- Pint of composted strawberry-rhubarb sauce. Age unknown.
- Unopened tin of Cougar Cheese expired 6/2005.
- Unopened tortillas, expired 3/5/2014.
- Quart of bean soup, so frighting I took it to the dump.
- Fruit so rotted it took a second or two to figure out what it was.
Leave a Reply