September Island Trip
Well, depending on whether I can move my ferry reservation, I may be going to the Island on Thursday, rather than Friday. I’ll find out on Wednesday (tomorrow), early.
This trip is a week long and will address:
- A definitive solution for the water heater…
- Finding out how much and what it will take to hook up the drilled well.
- Looking for paperwork regarding the drilled well. I know where to start.
- Meeting the property manager, and off loading tasks to into his capable hands.
- Plumbing and electric ‘look-sees’ in preparation for the propane fireplace insert.
- More interior painting.
- Weed whacking, always.
- A dump run, no doubt.
- Looking at a zillion floppy disks….
- Trying a different strategy to rehome the trailer.
- Apple picking!
- Rose pruning.
- Working on a client’s design.
- Hitting a new brewery with Tim & Cindy (even tho I don’t drink beer!)
- Walking with the neighbor ladies.
- Fill in the blank _______.