October Island Visit – Prelaunch Day
The 18 things on today’s list have been whittled down to two (pack electronics, and fold a tarp). I am happy to have so much day left. Tomorrow’s four day trip to the Island includes:
- Getting the permit for the propane insert install.
- The finish of the electrical work.
- Meeting with the other well company on the Island, as the folks who drilled the well have yet to provide a bid for hooking it up.
- Grey water drain field (finger’s crossed).
- Painting my old bedroom.
- Meeting with the property manager.
- Seeing a play.
- Meeting with the heating contractor the amazing appliance guy is referring me to regarding the water heater… Yup, the water heater that will likely be the last thing repaired/replaced in the house.
- Insulating around capped off water pipes in the lower barn.
- Emptying the trailer.
- The actual propane insert install itself.
- Installing a new light on an old, but freshly hooked up electrical box!
- Other chores too numerous to mention.
- A walk with the neighbors.