I have ZERO patience when people in my life who should keep their shit together don’t, or can’t. This is a direct fall-out of having a parent with dementia. I need to:
- Give people more grace.
- Realize not everyone has a memory for minutia.
- Know that folks are juggling things I know nothing about.
- Step back when I get upset (which is what I’m doing now).
- Remember to eat breakfast (which I am also doing now)…
- Be supportive even when I feel like I’m under attack, because I’m probably not.