I don’t have control over:
- The west coast fires or our horrendous air quality.
- The inability to take walks due to the above, or work on the garden at mom’s mainland house due to the above.
- The corona virus, and its effects on our personal or collective lives.
- My uncle’s advancing dementia.
- Anxiety dreams.
- Murder hornets. They don’t make shot small enough… Rock salt? 😜
I do have control over:
- How much sleep I get.
- How much news/social media I engage in.
- Exercising control over things I have quasi-superficial control of… Cleaning, organizing, weeding, bossing the cats..
- Working on estate details, which are larger than a sum of their parts.
- How much I work. Currently working on that negotiation.